So the other day I did a huge clear-out of all my clothes, and figured before I sent them to the charity shop, I would offer them first to the lovely people of tumblr.
- Everything looks creased because it is - most of this has been sat in the bottom of a drawer for about two years, so will need a quick wash and an iron.
- First come, first served. Whomever inboxes me first about a piece of clothing, gets it.
- All I ask is that if you aren’t local & able to meet me for me to give them to you, that you pay postage costs (PayPal). I’m not charging anything for the clothes themselves.
- They’ll be available for one week (up to & including 5th March) before I cart them off to the PDSA/RSPCA shops.
- Top left - navy and white polka dot summer dress. UK Size 8. Worn once.
- Top right - khaki green skirt, just below knee length, with flower designs. Worn once. UK Size 8.
- Bottom left - Cream t-shirt with lilac floral design on it. Never worn, just creased. UK Size 12.
- Bottom right - All in one sweater/shirt. UK size 8, but would recommend for people who don’t have a long torso like me, otherwise you’ll be showing off your belly.